Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2023 has been published. The Directorate of Primary Education has published this notice to fill the vacant post of “Assistant Teacher” under the Revenue Department in Government Primary Schools under the Directorate of Primary Education. Job of teachers for pre-primary classes will be provided under PEDP-4 in nationalized government primary schools. In the 13th pay grade of 2015, primary teachers will be appointed in Rangpur, Barisal and Sylhet divisions. Therefore, the Directorate of Primary Education has invited online applications from the permanent citizens of this division.
Assistant teachers in government primary schools Job
Directorate of Primary Education has published this notification for the appointment of eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Teacher. Under this directorate, candidates in Rangpur, Barisal and Sylhet divisions will be given this job in their respective upazila or thana. And in this appointment application has been invited from the real citizens of Bangladesh. The application process for the post of assistant teacher should be completed through online. And this recruitment will be done step by step through examination.
Assistant Teacher Job Application Date 2023
Eligible candidates will be selected for the job through the Job test published in this massive Job in Government Primary School.
- Application start date for the post of Assistant Teacher is 10 March 2023 at 10:30 am.
- Application deadline is 24 March 2023 at 11:59 PM.
- Time for submission of application fee for the post of Assistant Teacher is 72 hours.
How to apply for assistant teacher Job
Candidates have to complete the application process through online to apply for Assistant Teacher Recruitment. Apply online within the date published in this notification of the Department of Primary Education. By entering this website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd the candidate will fill the application form by giving his correct information and finally send it to the directorate. And after completing this online application process, the application fee of this application should be sent to 16222 within 72 hours. Once this process is completed, the application will be considered final. And if this application is completed, the candidate will be notified through SMS on the mobile number given by the candidate before the exam. Read the notification for details.
- To apply online, visit this website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd and fill the application form. After filling the application form and submitting the information, an unpaid copy will come with the user ID of the candidate, which should be printed and verified.
- The information must be verified correctly before submitting the application fee. Application fee cannot be submitted if the information is found to be incorrect. According to paragraph 3 of the notification, the application has to be completed again and then the payment has to be made.
- Application fee should be paid by following the given instructions within 72 hours using the User ID obtained from the correctly filled Application Copy. Application should be made through prepaid Teletalk SIM. Application fee of Tk 200 and Teletalk SIM service fee of Tk 200 should be paid in total.
- After paying the application fee correctly, the User ID and Password will be provided to the mobile number of the candidate through SMS. Then enter http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd website and click on Download Application Copy using User ID and Password to get Application Copy with paid status. A color copy of this copy should be printed and kept.
- After verifying the eligibility of each candidate, the download of admit card will be informed through SMS on the mobile number provided by the applicant during the written test. Download the admit card by entering the link provided in the notification.
- All recruitment information will be sent to the mobile number provided by the candidate. So keep the given number active and follow the instructions.
- The candidature of the candidate who is a resident of the upazila/ police station will be limited to that upazila/ police station. Candidates will be appointed in their respective upazila/ police station following the clauses mentioned in Primary School Teacher Recruitment Policy 2019.
- According to the Government Primary Teacher Recruitment Rules 2019, the qualified candidates will be first filled up the vacant post of Assistant Teacher in Upazila/Thana based primary schools. And all the candidates remaining as merit list will be filled up the vacant post of Assistant Teacher in Pre-Primary revenue sector in Government Primary School.
- A married woman can apply at the address of her husband or her father. The candidate will be appointed in that upazila/ police station at which address he applies.
- If the information provided by the candidate is found to be wrong, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled at any stage. And if the candidate misses the name of his upazila or police station, the candidature will be considered cancelled.
- Pet quota should be mentioned in the application form. If it is not mentioned, the certificate will not be considered if it is presented later in the oral examination.
- If the quota is mentioned in the application form and the proof of the quota is not provided during the oral examination, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- According to the Government Primary Teacher Recruitment Rules 2019, the unmarried child of a teacher who is or was employed as a teacher in a government primary school who is dependent on the said teacher or if the teacher is alive, would have been dependent if the teacher is still employed and is the widowed wife or widowed or divorced daughter of the said teacher Who was totally dependent on the said teacher or would have been dependent if the teacher was alive. At the time of oral examination, the qualified candidates must show the certificate issued by the education officer of the said upazila/ police station to the effect that he/she was qualified till 24/03/2023.
- Candidate’s photograph and certificate must be signed and sealed by the attesting officer (Gazette Officer of 9th grade or above).
- The decision of the appointing authority in this regard shall be considered final.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel this notification.
What is required during the oral exam?
A. Photocopy of application submitted online and 2 copies of passport size photograph
b. All original/temporary certificates of educational qualification.
c. Citizen Certificate issued by Union Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation
d. Copy of National Identity Card/Birth Registration.
e. Certificate signed by Upazila/ Police Station Education Officer (not signed before 24/03/2023) in case of pet quota.
f. For proof of age limit
As per the latest policy of the government for the children of freedom fighters candidates, the necessary certificates and documents of freedom fighters.
In case of physically challenged quota, the necessary documents must be provided.
G. Attested copy of admit card of written examination should be provided.
Assistant Teacher Job Exam Admit Card Download 2023
Admit card is an important subject for recruitment exam. Because you cannot appear in the exam without the admit card. Download Admit Card for Assistant Teacher Post Exam Admit Card must be downloaded by following the instructions sent by the Directorate. After receiving the SMS from the Department of Primary Education, the candidate can visit the website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd to download the admit card.
All information related to primary school teacher recruitment will be published here. And in this recruitment, full recruitment will be provided through quota and merit verification. Stay tuned to our website to be the first to receive all job notifications including Teacher Recruitment. Rangpur, Barisal and Sylhet division primary teacher recruitment information will be published on this website or on the official website of Directorate of Primary Education www.dpe.gpv.bd.