Ministry of Agriculture Job circular 2023 published here. The Department of Agriculture is one of the departments of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. And this Job circular has been published to fill the vacant posts of the Ministry of Agriculture on full temporary basis. Genuine citizens of Bangladesh can apply online for various posts published by the Ministry of Agriculture subject to certain conditions. We have discussed the online application process of Ministry of Agriculture in detail through this post. Here is a detailed discussion about this huge Neyag notification for about 06 posts and application and fee payment for each post.
What are the published posts in the Ministry of Agriculture and how many vacant posts?
Here today we published the Job circular of Ministry of Agriculture. Now the question may be that the notification has been published to fill any vacant posts in the Ministry of Agriculture. We have published here all these posts and vacant posts in Ministry of Agriculture.
- Field Investigator = 05
- Seventh-day Computer Operator = 07
- Computer Operator = 06
- Office Assistant Computer Operator = 02
- Data Entry Control Officer = 01
- Office Assistant = 14
What is the age requirement for the application to the Ministry of Agriculture?
A question comes to our mind while applying online and publishing the notification and that is what is the age requirement for the application of Ministry of Agriculture. We have discussed here about the age of candidates for online application of Ministry of Agriculture. By reading this post applicants can know the date and age an eligible candidate can apply to the Ministry of Agriculture. Basically every notification has a common date which is also here in Ministry of Agriculture notification.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 10/10/2023.
- Children of Freedom Fighters/Hero Freedom Fighters and Physically Handicapped aged 18 to 32 years.
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years in case of grandchildren of freedom fighter/hero freedom fighter.
Ministry of Agriculture Online Application Deadline
We have to complete the online application of Ministry of Agriculture within a specified time. And if the application period of this Ministry of Agriculture is passed, then the application will not be accepted. The candidate should provide his correct information while applying online to the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Ministry of Agriculture Online Application Time Start = 30/08/2023 from 10:00 AM,
- Last date of Online Application in Agriculture Department = 10/10/2023 4:00 PM.
How much is the application fee for each post of online application?
Each candidate has to pay a fixed fee for applying for Job to the Ministry of Agriculture. And this fee will be taken as examination fee and application fee in the revenue sector of the government by the appointment of the Ministry of Agriculture. We through this post provide accurate details of fees to every citizen of Bangladesh who applied for various posts in Ministry of Agriculture.
- The application fee for post No. 1 is 300 taka and the charge fee of teletalk is 34 taka, total is 334 taka.
- Application fee for post No. 2 to 05 is Tk 200 and teletalk charge fee is Tk 23 total Tk 223.
- 06 post application fee 100 taka and teletalk charge fee 12 taka total 112 taka.
How to apply online to the Ministry of Agriculture?
- Online Application Link http://moa.teletalk.com.bd
- Login to this website.
- Applicant information must be provided on the dashboard.
- Color photograph of candidate uploaded at the time of application to Agriculture Board Size of photograph (length 300 and width 300) PIXEL which is 100KB and signature (length 300 and width 80) PIXEL which will be 60KB.
- Check the correctness of the information and submit the application form.
- The prescribed application fee of the applied post has to be paid within 72 hours after submitting the application form.
- In this way the application has to be completed online in the Ministry of Agriculture.
Job Payment Process for Different Posts of Ministry of Agriculture
Payment for various posts in Ministry of Agriculture is to be made through Teletalk SIM The SIM must be prepaid. The application fee has been fixed by the government for each post in the Ministry of Agriculture. For 06 different posts including computer operator, the application has to be completed by paying the application fee. Bangladesh Ministry of Agriculture application should have the educational qualification mentioned next to the post. Application fee must be paid through prepaid teletalk SIM within 72 hours after applying online for various posts in Ministry of Agriculture. If the application fee is not paid within the time given in the notification, the application for the post of Ministry of Agriculture will not be accepted. The application fee for various posts in the Ministry of Agriculture is to be paid through 2 SMS to complete the payment process. Namely:-
First SMS : MOA<space> USER ID should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : MOA USER ID
Reply: Appliciant’s Name, Tk 2223 will be charged as application fee, Your PIN is 000000. To pay fee Type MOA<space>YES<space>PIN and send to 16222.
Second SMS: MOA <space>YES<space>PIN should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : MOA YES PIN
Reply: congratulations Applicant Name, payment completed successfully for ……… Application for (Post NAME) User ID is(000000000) and Password(00000000).
We have discussed here about the detailed information about applying for various posts in the Ministry of Agriculture. We hope all the candidates who want to apply for 06 posts of Ministry of Agriculture have got their required information through this post of ours. Moreover, appointment to get more detailed information from the Ministry of Agriculture