NU Degree Admission Result 2022 – Release Slip Result
Bangladesh National University Degree Admission Result 2022 can be checked through the app1.nu.edu.bd website and SMS. The Degree Admission Release Slip Result 2022 has been published on 16 March 2022. The 1st Release Slip and merit list were published on 22 February 2022. The Degree Migration Result has been published as well. This is 1st Migration result. After Completing the Second Merit List Admission, the Release Slip Application will be Started. Two Merit Lists, Migration, Quota Result, and two releases Slip will be published for National University Degree Pass Course. BA, BSS, BSc, BBS Admission results will be published one by one.
The admission application for the degree pass course of the National University has been completed already. Now the result will be published as well.
NU Degree Release Slip Result 2022 – 2nd Release Slip
National University Degree Release Slip Result 2022 has been published on 16 March 2022. Students of the 2nd Release Slip Merit list have to complete the admission within 27 March 2022. Candidates selected for admission have to complete the admission by filling out the final admission form. The final Admission form can be filled out through the Admission website by login in with Admission Roll and PIN. Failed to complete the final admission form within the stipulated time will result in the cancellation of the nomination. In that case, the students have to apply for the release slip. Results can be checked from 4:00 pm.
How to check Degree Admission Result
The National University Degree Admission Release Slip Result can be found on the Admissions website nu.ac.bd/admissions. Applicants can check it by logging in with their Admission Roll and PIN code. Migration and release slip results can be checked in the same way. You can also check the result by sending an SMS. Follow the steps below to check the NU Degree Pass Admission Result.
- Visit the official admission website app1.nu.edu.bd.
- click on the Degree Admission.
- Go to the Login option.
- Login by Admission Roll and PIN code.
- Check the Result Status on the Dashboard.
Check Degree Admission Merit List by SMS
Degree Admission Result 2022 can be checked through SMS before the website. The Merit List Result, Quota Result, Migration Result, and Release Slip Result can be checked through SMS. For that, the student has to send an SMS from any mobile operator. The SMS format will be as follows.
NU <space> ATDG <space> Your Admission Roll and Send to 16222.
Degree (Pass) Admission Circular 2020-21
Bangladesh National University Degree Admission Circular 2020-2021 has been published recently. Degree Admission Form 2021 can be filled through the www.nu.ac.bd/admissions website. Applications for BA, BSS, BSc, and BBA pass courses will be started at 4 pm on November 14, 2021. Applications can be submitted by 11 December 2021. Firstly, The Application Deadline was 30 November 2021. At the end of the online application, the application fee must be paid through mobile banking services. Fees must be paid before December 12, 2021. No paperwork is required to submit to the college this year. However, the application form needs to be printed and reserved. Application fees can be paid through Mobile Banking services.
No admission test will be taken for degree admission this year as like other years. Admission will be completed on the basis of the SSC / equivalent and HSC / equivalent results of the applicant.
Degree Application Qualification
Candidate must have passed HSC / equivalent examination to apply for the degree 1st-year admission. Candidates must have the below qualifications to apply for admission in BA, BSS, BSc, and BBS pass courses.
- Candidate should have passed HSC / equivalent examination in 2018/2019 or 2020. Applicants must have a minimum GPA 2.00 including 4th subject in HSC level.
- Candidate should have passed SSC / equivalent examination in 2016/2017 or 2018. Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 2.00 including 4th subject at SSC level.
- SSC and HSC pass students from Bangladesh Open University can apply as well.
Degree Admission Form 2020-21
The National University Degree Admission Form can be filled out through the Admissions Website www.nu.ac.bd/admissions. Application forms can be filled out from 14th November to 11th December. After applying online, the candidate has to pay an application fee of Tk. 250 through mobile banking services. Follow the below steps to complete the Degree Application Form.
- Visit www.nu.ac.bd/admissions
- Select Degree Pass Tab and Click Apply Now (Degree Pass) Option.
- Input your SSC and HSC Roll, Board and Passing year
- Check your Information and Change Gender, Date of Birth if Required.
- Select Your College by Division and District
- Select your Course by Preference. Please select your Chose Course First and then select others.
- Fill up your Quota Information, Mobile Number and Other Information.
- Upload a Color Photograph in 120×150 pixels, Image Type: jpg and Maximum file size: 50KB.
- Click Preview Button and Double Check your Information.
- Submit Your Application and Download Application Copy.