Ministry of Railways job circular 2023 published. This notification has been issued to various posts in the Ministry of Railways. And the qualified candidates will be retained in the job through the recruitment test for the required 5 posts. Ministry of Railways has published this job circular to fill the vacant posts in various revenue sectors. Applications will be accepted from genuine citizens of Bangladesh with proper qualifications in this notification for various posts. The application must be completed by providing correct information to the Ministry of Railways jobs. An important communications department in Bangladesh is the Ministry of Railways.
Ministry of Railways Job
Bangladesh Railway Directorate will accept applications from eligible candidates through online to complete the application. As per clearance issued vide Memorandum No. 54.00.0000.007.11.024.21-20 dated 13-3-2023, various posts under the Revenue Department will be directly recruited on permanent basis. Recruitment test for required 5 posts will be taken continuously. Candidates who will pass this recruitment test based on merit will be finally appointed to the post of computer operator. The Directorate has published the notification to appoint a total of 17 people in 5 posts in different sectors. Candidates will be admitted on permanent basis in this Ministry of Railways job. Appropriate qualifications are prescribed for all the specific posts published in the recruitment circular for various posts of the Ministry of Railways. Eligible candidates for 2 more posts including Computer Operator, Office Assistant and Cash Sarkar can apply online.
- For the post of Computer Operator = 2 people
- Computer operator = 6 people
- Office Assistant Cum Computer Numerical Posts = 6 people
- Cash Govt post = 1 person
- Office assistant post = 2 people
Bangladesh Railway Jobs at a Glance
Job Type : Govt
Post Name: Various
Job Organization: Bangladesh Railway
Application Link : http://mor.teletalk.com.bd
Official Website : www.mor.gov.bd
Application Mode: Online
Number of posts: 17 people in 5 posts
How to apply to Ministry of Railways
The Railway Directorate has released the online application procedure for the required 5 posts. Candidates have to complete online application in Bangladesh Railway by adopting the method published here. Candidates will be given direct job in Railway Directorate. Procedure for office assistant post so that candidates can apply without any hassle. The application procedure for the required 5 posts by following the specified process is described as follows:-
- Click on http://mor.teletalk.com.bd for railway online application.
- Size of Uploaded Image (Length 300 and Width 300) PIXEL which is 100KB and Signature (Length 300 and Width 80) PIXEL which is 60KB during application of Ministry of Railways.
- After filling the application form correctly and accurately for various posts in the Ministry of Railways, click on the submit button to send the information.
- After completing the application, you will get an application copy along with the user ID. The colored copy provided by the Railway Directorate should be printed and kept.
- Railway online application fee is Rs. 223 for posts 1 to 3.
- 112 taka (one hundred and twelve taka) has to be paid for the application fee in case of post No. 4 to 5.
Bangladesh Railway Job Payment Process
Payment for all posts including Computer Operator should be made through Teletalk SIM The SIM must be prepaid. Application fee has been fixed by Govt for each post of Ministry of Railways. The application should be completed by paying the application fee for the required 5 posts of Railways. For Bangladesh Railway application it is necessary to have the educational qualification mentioned next to the 5 posts. Application fee must be paid through Prepaid Teletalk SIM within 72 hours after applying online for all posts including Office Assistant. If the application fee is not paid within the time given in the notification, the application for the said post will not be accepted. The application fee for the post of Ticket Collector is to be paid through 2 SMS to complete the payment process. Namely:-
First SMS: MOR<space>USER ID should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : MOR USER ID
Reply: Applician’s Name, Tk 112 will be charged as application fee, Your PIN is 335435431. To pay fee Type MOR<space>YES<space>PIN and send to 16222.
Second SMS: MOR <space>YES<space>PIN should be sent to 1622
EXAMPLE : MOR YES PIN
Reply: Congratulations Applicant Name, payment completed successfully for ……… Application for (Post NAME) User ID is(00000000000) and Password(0000000000).
Bangladesh Railway Job Application Date 2023
Eligible candidates will be appointed through eligibility verification in this massive recruitment announced for various posts of Railway Ministry. Candidates will be selected through recruitment test for all posts including computer operator. The application process has to be completed within the time published in the job circular for this recruitment of office assistant post.
- Online application starting date is 20th March 2023 AD.
- Last date for online application is 18th April 2023 AD.
- Railway application fee submission time is 3 days/72 hours.
Application form filling and Job conditions
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01 March 2023.
- Candidates 18 to 32 years are admissible as per the quota of children of freedom fighters and brave freedom fighters and physically challenged.
- Also, in the case of freedom fighters and grandchildren of heroic freedom fighters, the age will not be more than 30 years like everyone else.
- Candidates can apply if they are within the maximum age limit of 25/03/2020 for each post of Ministry of Railways.
- Candidates working in Govt/Private or Semi-Government and Autonomous organizations should apply through the permission of the said organization. At the time of application, the Departmental
- Candidate option must be filled in the application form. Clearance must be submitted i.e. provided at the time of oral examination.
- Government rules and regulations will be followed in recruitment examination.
- Original copies of all educational qualification certificates and 1 set of attested copies and Application
- Copy must be provided at the time of oral examination.
- If a permanent resident of the district, the certificate obtained from the Union Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation should be brought to the notice subject to proof.
- Original copy and photocopy of National Identity Card.
- If the applicant is a candidate for the Freedom Fighter and Hero Freedom Fighter quota, the Union
- Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation must collect a certificate stating the relationship of the candidate with the knowledge of the freedom fighter.
- Proof or certificate has to be given in respect of all quotas except female quota.
- The decision of the Railway Authority in this appointment shall be considered final.
Bangladesh Railway Job Exam Admit Card Download
Admit card download is required for recruitment test for all posts including office assistant. The candidate will be notified through SMS on the mobile phone from the Directorate of Railways to download the admit card. Admit card for all posts including computer operator will be downloaded and SMS will be provided to inform about exam time and exam center. Candidates can download the recruitment exam admit card by entering this link http://mor.teletalk.com.bd after receiving the SMS from the Directorate. Admit card download for all posts including Cash Govt requires User ID and Password which will be available at the time of application. Besides, candidates can get any information about the recruitment of various posts of this department on the official website www.mor.gov.bd.
Ministry of Railways has published the recruitment circular for 2 more posts including Computer Operator, Office Assistant and Cash Sarkar. This appointment will be given in the said department properly. Eligible candidates will be selected through examination and this appointment will be given in Railway Directorate. Candidates can collect all the information about this job by entering this website or the official website of the department.