Ministry of Land Job Circular 2023
Job in Ministry of Lands
Ministry of Lands Job Circular 2023 is published here. This recruitment circular has been published in Bangladesh Ministry of Lands. And eligible candidates will be inducted into the service through the recruitment test at the Land Administration Training Centre. Bangladesh Land Administration Training Center has published this job circular to fill the vacant posts of various revenue sectors. Applications will be accepted from genuine citizens of Bangladesh with proper qualifications in this notification at Land Administration Training Center. All the candidates have to complete the application by providing correct information for the land department jobs.
Job in Ministry of Lands
Land Administration Training Center will accept applications from eligible candidates through online to complete the application. 31.00.0000.037.02.101.17-114 dated 06-03-2022 and issued as per clearance vide Memorandum No. 31.00.0000.037.02.101.18-644 dated 19-12-2022 Passed candidates will be employed on temporary basis in various posts under revenue sector. The recruitment examination for various posts of the Ministry of Lands will be conducted continuously. Candidates who will pass this recruitment test based on merit will finally be appointed to the post of electrician and office assistant. The circular has been published to appoint a total of 2 people for 2 posts in different sectors of the department. Candidates for this job in Bangladesh Land Administration Training Center will be admitted to the job on temporary basis.
Ministry of Land Jobs at a Glance
Job Type : Govt
Post Name: Various
Job Institution : Ministry of Lands
Application Link : http://latc.teletalk.com.bd
Official Website : www.latc.gov.bd
Application Mode: Online
Number of Posts: 2
How to apply to land administration training center?
The procedure for applying online for various posts of Ministry of Lands has been published on this website. Bangladesh Land Administration Training Center application should be completed by following the procedure published here. Temporary employment will be provided at the Land Administration Training Centre. Procedure for the candidates to apply for the post of electrician and office assistant without any hassle. The application procedure for various posts in the Ministry of Lands is described following the specific process:-
- Click on http://latc.teletalk.com.bd for online application of Ministry of Lands.
- Size of Uploaded Image (Length 300 and Width 300) PIXEL which is 100KB and Signature (Length 300 and Width 80) PIXEL which is 60KB at the time of application at Land Administration Training Center.
- Click on the submit button to send the information after filling the application form correctly and accurately for various posts of the Ministry of Lands of Bangladesh.
- After completing the application of land ministry , you will get an application copy with user ID. This color copy provided by the land ministry should be printed and saved.
- For the application fee of No. 1 post, you have to pay Tk 223, application fee Tk 200, teletalk charge Tk 23.
- For the application fee of No. 2 post, 112 taka should be paid, application fee 100 taka, teletalk charge 12 taka.
Read More :- Bangladesh Civil Aviation Authority Job Circular 2023
Electrician and Office Assistant Job Payment Process
Payment for various posts of Land Administration Training Center is to be made through Teletalk SIM The SIM must be prepaid. Application fee has been fixed by the Government for each post in Ministry of Lands. Application for Electrician and Office Assistant Posts must be completed by paying the application fee. Bangladesh Land Administration Training Center application should have the educational qualification mentioned next to the post. After applying online for various posts in Ministry of Lands, application fee has to be paid through prepaid Teletalk SIM within 72 hours. Application for the post of Land Administration Training Center will not be accepted if the application fee is not paid within the time given in the notification. The application fee for various posts of Land Administration Training Center is to be paid through 2 SMS to complete the payment process. Namely:-
First SMS: LATC<space>USER ID should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : LATC USER ID
Reply: Appliciant’s Name, Tk 2223 will be charged as application fee, Your PIN is 000000. To pay fee Type LATC<space>YES<space>PIN and send to 16222.
Second SMS: LATC <space>YES<space>PIN should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : LATC YES PIN
Reply: congratulations Applicant Name, payment completed successfully for ……… Application for (Post NAME) User ID is(000000000) and Password(00000000).
Ministry of Land Job Application Date 2023
Eligible candidates will be appointed through eligibility verification in this massive recruitment published for the posts of Electrician and Office Assistant in Ministry of Lands. Candidates will be selected for the job at the Main Land Administration Training Center through the recruitment test. The application process has to be completed within the time published in the job notification for this recruitment of land administration training center post.
- Online application starting date is 30th March 2023 AD from 10 AM
- Last date for online application is 30th April 2023 AD till 5 PM.
- Application fee submission time of Land Administration Training Center is 72 hours.
Read More :- Combined 5 Bank Officer Cash Job Exam Result 2023
Application form filling and Job conditions
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 30 March 2023.
- But for this post only 18 to 32 years for children of freedom fighters and brave freedom fighters and physically challenged quota.
- According to the notification published by Ministry of Public Works, candidates whose age is within the maximum age limit of 25/03/2020 for each post can apply.
- Candidates working in Government/Private/Semi-Government/Autonomous Institutions should apply through the said institution mentioning Departmental Candidate in the application form and showing permission letter.
- All the rules and regulations of the Government will be followed in the recruitment of Land
- Administration Training Centres.
- Original copy of all certificates along with Application Copy and one set of attested copies must be provided at the time of oral examination.
- If the candidate is a permanent resident of the district, the certificate obtained by the Union
- Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation must be submitted as proof.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card.
- If the applicant is a freedom fighter and hero freedom fighter quota candidate in the land administration training center, the Union Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation certificate stating the candidate’s relationship with the freedom fighter must be provided.
- Candidates should mention their latest education and qualification.
- The authority can cancel the candidature of the candidate without any reason.
- The Authority shall reserve all powers in respect of appointment.
Land Administration Training Center Exam Admit Card Download
It is necessary to download the admit card for recruitment examination for various posts of land administration training center. Candidates will be informed through SMS on mobile phone from concerned department to download LATC admit card. Download admit card of LATC recruitment exam for various posts and SMS will be provided to inform exam time and exam center. Candidates can download the recruitment exam admit card by visiting this link http://latc.teletalk.com.bd after receiving the SMS from Directorate i.e. Land Administration Training Centre. Electrician & Office Assistant Post Admit Card download requires User ID and Password which will be available at the time of application. Besides, candidates can get any information about the recruitment of all the posts of Ministry of Lands on the official website www.latc.gov.bd.
Ministry of Land has published the recruitment circular for 2 posts in the office of Land Administration Training Center. This appointment will be duly credited to the Ministry of Lands. According to the Land Administration Training Center, this appointment will be made by selecting the eligible candidates through examination. Candidates can collect all the information about this job by visiting this website or the official website of Ministry of Lands.