Bangladesh Air Force Job Circular 2023 – (Officer Cadet) has been published. Bangladesh Air Force has issued this notification. The Air Force has invited applications from genuine citizens of Bangladesh with proper qualifications. This recruitment circular has been published to recruit Admin Veterinarian for the post of Officer Cadet in the Air Force. Bangladeshi higher secondary pass students and DVM degree candidates can apply for this post. However, it is necessary to have proper qualification to apply for this post. A candidate will be considered suitable for this post if he/she has physical qualification along with educational qualification. We have published all the information related to this recruitment notification here.
Admin (Veterinarian) Jobs at a Glance
What is the eligibility to apply in Bangladesh Air Force?
Students who have obtained 4.50 in secondary and higher secondary or equivalent examination can apply for this post. A minimum ‘A’ grade in Physics and Mathematics is required to apply to the Air Force. Also, those candidates must have grade “B” in at least 5 subjects including Physics and Mathematics at GCE “O” level and minimum letter grade “B” in GCE “A” level examination.
Degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM) with CGPA 3.00 from any recognized university.
1. Male or female citizen of Bangladesh
2. Candidate’s age is 20 to 30 years as on 25th June 2023.
3. Height of male candidate-64 inches
Height of Female Candidate – 62 inches
4. Male candidate chest size-32 inches, expansion-2 inches
Female candidate chest size-28 inches, expansion-2 inches
5. Weight will be taken according to age and height
6. Should be 6/6 in both eyes.
7. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
Air Force Job 2023
Bangladesh Air Force will accept applications from eligible candidates through online to complete the application. Admin (Veterinarian) recruitment exam will be conducted continuously. Those candidates who will pass the recruitment test on the basis of merit will finally be appointed to the post of Chief Admin (Veterinarian). This appointment will be given under Air Force. Air Force Appropriate training will be provided to successful candidates. Candidates will be paid 1000.00 taka per month during training and will be promoted according to rank after training.
How to apply to Bangladesh Air Force?
We have released the online application procedure for the post of Admin (Vet) in Air Force. Application to Air Force should be completed by adopting the procedure published here. Short Term (DE2023B) Course Jobs in Air Force Admin (Veterinarian) post so that candidates can apply without any hassle. Following the specific process, the application process for the mentioned posts of Air Force is described as follows:-
- Click on http://joinairforce.baf.mil.bd to apply online to Directorate of Engineering.
- Click on Apply Now button.
- 1000/- to be paid as registration fee.
- After paying the Air Force application fee, the user ID and password will be sent to the mobile phone of the registry.
- Candidates have to select any one of the mentioned dates for the exam to apply for this post.
- After completing the application process in the air force, you have to log in using the user ID and password received on the mobile.
- And fill the application form provided by the army department with correct information.
- The correctness of the information has been verified, you have to click on the submit button to complete the application form.
- To complete the process correctly, this process will complete the application to the Air Force.
Also read :- Directorate of Health Engineering Job Circular 2023
Bangladesh Air Force Online Application Date 2023
Bangladesh Air Force Admin (Veterinary) post published in this massive recruitment of qualified candidates will be given through eligibility verification. Candidates will be selected for the post of Chief Admin (Veterinarian) through the recruitment test. The application process has to be completed within the time published in the job circular for this recruitment of Air Force posts.
- Online application starting date is 15th March 2023 AD.
- Air Force Online Application Last Date 25th March 2023 AD.
Also Read :- Bangladesh Railway Ministry Job Circular 2023
Air Force Selection Procedure 2023
- Preliminary written test will be conducted as per recruitment notification.
- Initial medical examination
- Initially oral examination will be taken.
- Inter-Services Selection Board ISSB/SSB
- The Central Medical Council (CMB) will conduct the final health examination
- Cadet Final Selection Board (CFSB)
How to submit the application form
- Attested copies of all educational qualification certificates, testimonials and mark sheets.
- Citizenship certificate, character certificate, marriage certificate and permanent address certificate must be provided.
- All certificates issued should be brought with the signature of the Chairman or Councilor of the Union
- Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation or 1st Class Gazetted Officer. Candidate’s mobile number should be attached with this certificate.
- 12 passport size and 4 stamp size attested photographs recently taken on lab print paper should be submitted.
- Character certificate issued by department of current or last educational institution.
- Candidature permission letter from the head of the respective institution in case of all employed candidates.
- Attested copy of National Identity Card/Birth Registration.
- Attested copy of Equivalence Certificate issued by the concerned Equivalence Committee in respect of claimed equivalent educational qualification.
Bangladesh Air Force Job Exam Date and Center
Bangladesh Air Force Information and Selection Center Old Airport, Tezgang, Dhaka-1215. All activities related to this recruitment test will be completed in this center.
- 28 March 2023
- 9 April 2023
- 11 April 2023
- 13 April 2023
- 16 April 2023
- 18 April 2023
- 27 April 2023
Bangladesh Air Force has published a recruitment circular for the post of Admin (Veterinarian). This recruitment (Veterinarian) post will be provided properly. According to the Air Force, this appointment will be given by selecting the eligible candidates through examination. Candidates can collect all information about this job by entering this website or Air Force official website. Read the notification carefully for Air Force Recruitment details.