Directorate of Health Engineering Job Circular 2023 has been published. This notification has been given to Bangladesh Health Engineering Directorate. And qualified candidates will be inducted into the post through the recruitment test in the Chief Engineer’s office. Bangladesh Directorate of Health and Engineering has published this job circular to fill the vacant posts in various revenue sectors. In this notification of the Chief Engineer’s office, applications will be accepted from genuine citizens of Bangladesh with proper qualifications. The application must be completed by providing correct information for the jobs of the Directorate of Engineering.
Directorate of Health Engineering Job
Directorate of Health Engineering will accept applications from eligible candidates through online to complete the application. Passed candidates will be admitted to employment on temporary basis in various posts under revenue department as per clearance issued vide Memorandum No. 45.02.0000.010.11.005.23-595 dated 13-03-2023. The recruitment test for various posts of Chief Engineer’s office will be conducted continuously. Those candidates who will pass the recruitment test based on merit will finally be appointed to various posts in the Chief Engineer’s office. The circular has been published with the aim of appointing a total of 65 people to 3 posts in different sectors of the Directorate. Bangladesh Ministry of Health and Engineering in this job candidates will be entered into the job on permanent basis.
Jobs in Directorate of Health Engineering at a Glance
Job Type : Govt
Post Name: Various
Job Institution : Directorate of Health Engineering
Application Link : http://hed.teletalk.com.bd
Official Website : www.hed.gov.bd
Application Mode: Online
Number of Posts: 3
How to apply to Health Engineering Directorate
We have published the online application procedure for various posts in the Chief Engineer’s office. The Bangladesh Health Engineering Directorate application should be completed by adopting the procedure published here. Temporary jobs will be provided in Engineering Department. Procedure for candidates to apply for 3 posts without any hassle. The application procedure for various posts of the said department is described following the specific process:-
- Click on http://hed.teletalk.com.bd to apply online to Directorate of Engineering.
- At the time of application in the Chief Engineer’s office, the size of uploaded image (length 300 and width 300) PIXEL which is 100KB and signature (length 300 and width 80) PIXEL which will be 60KB.
- After filling the application form correctly and accurately for various posts in Bangladesh Ministry of
- Health and Engineering, click on the submit button to send the information.
- After completing the application, you will get an application copy with user ID. This color copy provided by the Ministry of Engineering should be printed and kept.
- 223 rupees for 1st to 2nd post as application fee at Chief Engineer’s office.
- 112 rupees to be paid for the application fee of post No. 3.
Job Payment Process in Directorate of Health Engineering
Payment for various posts in Chief Engineer’s office is to be made through Teletalk SIM The SIM must be prepaid. For each post of the Chief Engineer’s office, the application fee has been fixed by the Government. For each post of Engineer, the application must be completed by paying the application fee. To apply for Bangladesh Chief Engineer’s Office, one should have the educational qualification mentioned next to the post. After applying online for various posts of the said department, application fee has to be paid through prepaid Teletalk SIM within 72 hours. If the application fee is not paid within the time given in the notification, the application for the post of Engineer’s office will not be accepted. The application fee for various posts of the Directorate of Health Engineering is to be paid through 2 SMS to complete the payment process. Namely:-
First SMS: HED<space>USER ID should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : HED USER ID
Reply: Appliciant’s Name, Tk 2223 will be charged as application fee, Your PIN is 000000. To pay fee Type HED<space>YES<space>PIN and send to 16222.
Second SMS: HED <space>YES<space>PIN should be sent to 16222
EXAMPLE : HED YES PIN
Reply: congratulations Applicant Name, payment completed successfully for ……… Application for (Post NAME) User ID is(000000000) and Password(00000000).
Chief Engineer’s Office Job Application Date 2023
Eligible candidates will be appointed through eligibility verification in this massive recruitment published in various posts of Bangladesh Health Engineering Directorate. Candidates will be selected for the job in Chief Engineer’s office through recruitment test. The application process has to be completed within the time published in the job circular for this appointment of Engineer’s office post.
Online application starting date 16th March 2023 AD.
Last date for online application is 30 March 2023 AD.
Application fee submission time of engineer’s office is 72 hours.
Also Read :- Rajshahi University Admission Notice 2023
Application form filling and Job conditions
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
- The age of the candidate for the post of Proctor is not more than 18 to 30 years as on 28th March 2023.
- 18 to 32 years only for children of freedom fighters and brave freedom fighters and physically challenged quota.
- Candidates can apply if they are within the maximum age limit of 25/03/2020 for each post in Directorate of Engineering.
- Candidates working in Government/Private/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organizations should apply through the said organization and produce permission letter to apply in Chief Engineer’s office.
- Recruitment will be done as per government rules and any subsequent changes.
- A candidate can apply for only one post in Engineering Department.
- Original and attested copies of all educational certificates must be produced at the time of oral examination.
- If the applicant is a permanent resident of the district, the certificate obtained from the Union
- Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation must be submitted as proof.
- If the applicant is a candidate for the freedom fighter and hero freedom fighter quota, the Union
- Parishad/Municipality/City Corporation must provide a certificate stating the relationship of the candidate with the freedom fighter.
- It is necessary to mention the latest educational qualification in the application form.
Note:- Candidates who have applied in the circular published in the Department of Health and Engineering on 02 December 2020 under 45.02.0000.010.11.005.20-2426 do not need to reapply.
The directorate said that all the candidates who applied earlier will be given the opportunity to participate in the examination.
Directorate of Health Engineering Job Exam Admit Card Download for All Posts
It is necessary to download the admit card for the recruitment test for various posts in the office of the Chief Engineer. Candidates will be notified through SMS on the mobile phone from the concerned department to download the HED admit card. HED recruitment exam admit card for various posts will be downloaded and SMS will be provided to inform exam time and exam center. Candidates can download the recruitment exam admit card by visiting this link http://hed.teletalk.com.bd after receiving the SMS from the Directorate. User ID and password are required to download admit card for each post of Engineer’s office which will be available at the time of application. Besides, the candidates can get any information about the recruitment of the posts of the Directorate of Health Engineering on the official website www.hed.gov.bd.
The Directorate of Health Engineering has published a recruitment circular for 3 posts in the Chief Engineer’s office. This appointment will be given to the Health Department properly. Directorate of Health Engineering said that this appointment will be given by selecting the eligible candidates through examination. Candidates can collect all the information about this job by visiting this website or the official website of the Department of Health.