A Big job circular has been published in Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission for various posts. Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission will provide these appointments to various posts depending on proper qualification. This job will be provided to eligible candidates in the ongoing project in 8 medical college campuses of Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission. The concerned directorate said that the application will be accepted from Bangladeshi citizens with proper qualifications for the various posts of the said project. Eligible candidates will be selected through this recruitment test for various posts of Energy Commission. It is mandatory for the candidate to provide his/her correct information while applying online for the Energy Commission scheme.
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission Job Details
Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission will accept applications from eligible candidates through online and this application fee will be sent through SMS. According to Memorandum No. 39.01.0000.219.11.001.22-25, this recruitment circular has been published on the official website of the said department. Candidates who pass the recruitment test and pass the oral test will be appointed for the duration of the project. And 8 medical colleges will be employed in the project of Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Alliance. Bangladesh Energy Commission will appoint a total of 73 people in 13 posts. Another institution of Bangladesh is this Atomic Commission, besides this appointment will be given on a temporary basis in this project. Eligible candidates can apply online on time for all the specified posts. Candidates can complete the application from the link provided in the application form and the notification will be available on the official website.
Atomic Energy Commission job details
Job Type : Govt
Post Name: Various
Job Organization: Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission
Application Link : http://baec.teletalk.com.bd
Official Website : www.baec.gov.bd
Application Mode: Online
Number of posts: 13
How to apply to Atomic Energy Commission
Here we have published the correct procedure to apply online for various posts in Atomic Energy Commission recruitment circular. A total of 73 people will be temporarily employed in 13 posts in the Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Alliance Project. Candidates can fill their online application form correctly in the recruitment procedure published here. We have published here the exact procedure to apply for Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Alliance Project. Here are the rules:-
- Click on http://baec.teletalk.com.bd for BAEC online application.
- Fill the online application form at Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Alliance Project.
- At the time of application in this scheme, the size of image (length 300 and width 300) PIXEL which is
- 100KB and signature (length 300 and width 80) PIXEL which will be 60KB.
- After filling the application form correctly and accurately, click on the submit button to verify the
- correctness of the information and send it to the directorate.
- After completing the application in BAEC, you will get an application copy along with the user ID, print out a color copy and keep it.
How much is the application fee in Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission?
Application fee for posts 1 to 5 = Tk 600 and Teletalk service fee Tk 67 Total = Tk 667 Application fee for post No. 6 = Tk 500 and Teletalk service fee Tk 56 Total = Tk 556, Application fee for post No. 7 = Tk 300 and Teletalk Its service fee is 34 taka total = 334 taka, application fee for 8 to 13 posts = 200 taka and service fee of teletalk is 23 taka total = 223 taka application fee is offerable.
Payment process in Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission is through SMS
In this scheme the payment has to be made through prepaid Teletalk SIM. For each post in this scheme, the application has to be completed by paying the application fee prescribed by the government. BAEC is required to have the educational qualification mentioned next to the post to apply for this scheme. BAEC has to submit the application fee through TolTalk SIM within 72 hours after applying online for this scheme. If the application fee is not paid on time in this project, the application to the Atomic Energy Commission will be considered cancelled. Like any government job in Bangladesh, in Atomic Energy Commission i.e. BAEC, the payment process has to be done through 2 SMS through Teletalk SIM to pay the application fee. Namely:-
First SMS : BAEC<space>USER ID should be sent to 1622
EXAMPLE : BAEC 554654654
BAEC will welcome the candidate via teletalk after the SMS notification and instruct to pay a pin number and exam fee.
Second SMS : BAEC <space>YES<space>PIN should be sent to 1622
EXAMPLE : BAEC YES 312545686
Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Alliance will issue an SMS on payment completion after sending this SMS to Teletalk and User ID and Password.
BAEC Job Application Date 2023
Eligible candidates will be selected for the job through recruitment test published by BAEC in this massive recruitment must have an eligibility to apply. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for this appointment in Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission.
- Online application starting date is 20/02/2023 i.e. 20 February 2023 AD. 10.00 am.
- Last date of online application is 20/03/2023 i.e. 20 March 2023 AD. 5.00 pm.
- Application fee submission time through BAEC SMS is 72 hours.
Application form filling and Job conditions
- Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years of age for the post serial No. 4 to 13. And according to the notice of the Ministry of Public Administration on 25th March 2020 the candidate can apply if he is within 30 years of age.
- For posts 1 to 3 the age mentioned in the column is applicable. Age can apply up to 32 years in case of freedom fighter and peishya quota.
- Recruitment will be done following all government guidelines.
- Doctors with MBBS degree and BMDC registration can apply for the mentioned medical officer.
- In case of minimum degree and passed (appiard) candidates need not apply or cannot apply.
- Jobs will be provided on merit quota for posts 1 to 10 as per government rules and recruitment letter.
Serial No. 11 to 13 Posts District Quota, Muktijoddha/Shahid Muktijoddha Quota, Poushya Quota,
- Female Quota, Minority Group Quota, Ansar and Village Defense Force Quota, Government or Private
- Orphan Khan Resident Quota, Physically Handicapped Quota.
- All the districts mentioned in the application form from Serial No. 11 to 13 can only be applied by the candidate of that district.
- If the candidate working in government or private or any autonomous organization wants to apply for this recruitment, he/she should apply by mentioning the designation, pay scale and basic salary of the candidate.
- All the appointed candidates are bound to be appointed outside Dhaka including Dhaka
- The Authority shall hold all powers relating to appointment.
- All matters not mentioned above shall be subject to the provisions of the Public Administration.
BAEC will send an information through mobile SMS from the concerned department to the candidate to download the admit card. Basically this SMS will be given to download the admit card and inform about the exam time. BAEC will be informed in due time through SMS on the candidate’s mobile phone. Candidates can download recruitment BAEC exam admit card by visiting this link http://baec.teletalk.com.bd after receiving SMS. User ID and Password are required to download Energy Commission Admit Card. Energy commission admit card cannot be downloaded without user id and password.
Candidates can get any information about Echara and recruitment on the official website www.baec.gov.bd.
BAEC Recruitment Notification is published here. Read the recruitment letter carefully once to know more details about BAEC recruitment. We will upload all BAEC recruitment information here. Besides, candidates can follow official website of Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission to get more information.